Highly interactive music classes, where children will discover their singing voice through fun games, songs and dances and later explore beat, rhythm and solfege.
Based on the philosophy of Zoltan Kodaly, benefits include brain development, gaining self esteem and social skills and developing a good musical ear. From babies 6mnths to children 9 years. Multiple Locations include:
Rathgar – Mondays
Bray – Thursdays
Blackrock – Fridays
Ranelagh – Saturdays
Clontarf – Fridays
Balboyle – Thursdays
Music classes runs for 40 minutes
• High level of interaction between parent and child through musical fun.
• Active listening abilities for the kids to enable them develop a good musical ear.
• As the kids gain their own singing voice they also gain self esteem through this musical reward .
• Making friends in class and developing social skills.
• Keeping kids active not only with there voice but with movement and dance .
• Achieving knowledge from the different themes we explore at Rainbow Music e.g Farm, Jungle, Round the World.
• Most importantly having fun with music learning.
Does your child love music? Then create an unforgettable Rainbow Music party lead by our experienced music teachers. We will create a memorable music party catering to the age and needs of your child. Your child and guests will love singing and dancing to our fun musical games and stories with our colourful props and instruments. We can cater for a wide range of themes including: Fairies/Goblins, Transport, Farm Animals, Jungle Animals, Australian Animals, Dinosaurs, Seasons, Bugs and beetles, The sea, Games we love to play and anything you or child can think of.
Phone Niamh on 086 335 6353 or email us at Niamh@rainbowmusicforkids.com